Sunday, November 1, 2015

Love is Sweet ~Craftin Desert Divas Linky Party~


Love is Sweet
Candy Background

   Hey all, I'm sharing today at Craftin Desert Divas with our Sweet & Yummy Linky Party! You can head here to find the other projects and where to share your creation with us as well. Decide to play? Then you may just win a stamp set of your choice from CDD or $25 for Too Cute By Jessica!

   All my coloring was done with Spectrum Noir markers. For those that do not know, these are alcohol based markers, much like Copic but better! Why? Because they are WAY cheaper.  So pretty much they could totally suck and I'd still love them! =) I kept the colors to a mininum as not to overwhelm and I'll show you a close up at the end of the inside...



   I had this idea and it was a little challenging but thanks to design software for die cut machines, I could easily create this window on my card base! Yay! 


   I thought it would look cool to have this stamped and not have any "borders". I also thought it may look cool and help the sentiment to stand out a bit if I didn't add much additional color to the inside pattern. This was so much fun to do...I have a feeling I'll try another project someday just like this!



   Here are the sweet sets I used today...the candy is from Fright Night, my sentiment from Sending Love and I needed a small fill in image and luckily found a happy star from So Long! Yay!

Fright Night

Sending Love

So Long

   And there you have it, a fun single layer card! Thanks for visiting, hope you all had a wonderful weekend!
post signature

No comments: