Welcome to the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbon Happy Holidays Blog Hop! Oh and by the way...our happy holiday can be any holiday so when you join us, feel free to create whatever you'd like!
So did you just come from my girlfriend Katy's blog? Good! You are in the right place...and hey, I'm the last stop so you've almost made it! ;)
The blog candy for this hop is a $15 GC to the PPPR store. For extra chances, you can also "LIKE" Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons on Facebook and/or sign up for the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Newsletter. You must follow EACH blog for a chance to win. A random winner will be chosen for the prize on Tuesday, November 17.
Hey...don't forget you can pick up the Blog Hop freebie on Saturday and Sunday of the hop, only...then it will be available for sale in the store!!!
Okay friends, this is pretty photo heavy and the projects are pretty straight forward. I created the shaped cart tags in my design software and then added fun details like using a glitter pen. Easy but added so much interest!
We have our PPPR Happy Holidays Challenge, the projects can be anything holiday themed that feature Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons files (any holiday). The rules are below. One random participant will win $20 to PPPR.
1. The theme of this challenge is Happy Holidays! The challenge projects can be ANY holiday themed projects featuring Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons files. Any holiday will work...even Talk Like a Pirate Day or National Chocolate Day. ;) Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons products must be the FOCUS of the project.
2. Please link to your actual blog post...not to your blog. If you don't have a blog, you can add a photo of your project to the Happy Holidays Challenge photo folder in the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Project Parade Facebook Group (link this tohttps://www.facebook.com/groups/471149956313209/).
3. You can enter as many different projects as you want for more chances to win.
4. The challenge will run for 3 weeks. You must link up your project by 11:55 pm CST on Saturday, Dec 5, 2015.
5. One random winner of a $20 Gift Certificate to PPPR will be chosen. Our Design Team will also choose our PPPR Top 3. Winners will be announced before our next challenge begins.
And friends...it's SALE time! Go stock up and then share your creations!
I'm actually the last stop in the hop...thanks for sticking with us and for visiting today! Have a wonderful weekend my friends!
Nicole ~ http://teachdanz.blogspot.com/