Wednesday, November 11, 2015

You're The Best, Congrats ~Craftin Desert Divas~

   Hey friends I'm sharing a card for Craftin Desert Divas. I needed a card for my girlfriend that just celebrated holistic schooling so I made this fun rustic congrats card.  I've become a big fan of creating backgrounds with stamping so I created this subtle tone on tone apple background. 

   I love how super easy putting together a card is when you've got a few staple die shapes. Love these 2 that I used, Mix It Up and Stitched in Circles. This shaker came together very quickly thanks to those!

   Here is the list and links to each CDD product. 

Beyond Measure Coordinating Dies
Mix It Up Dies
Stitched in Circle Dies

   As always, I'm glad you stopped in! Have a great rest of your week! I'm off for a scrapbook retreat on Friday! So very, very excited!
post signature



1 comment:

Steph Phillips said...

Such a beautiful shaker card!! Love the rustic colors, so creative!! Your friend will love this!!