Sunday, December 20, 2015

Deck the Halls ~Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbon~

   I'm here for Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbon and I'm sharing something holiday with you. Highlighting some photos from last years tree trimming. I kept the page pretty simple but added the large ornaments as the focus of the page. The papers and layering help add some other detail to this otherwise simple page. 


   I did add some dimension to the ornaments but the only other embellishing was done with a glitter gel pen. The shine is so gorgeous! I wanted to title to stand out but allow the ornaments to stay center stage. I cut 4 layers in white and adhered together and topped with a 5th layer in blue. The white on the side and the dimension (and Wink of Stella over top) let the sentiment stand out just enough. 


   For a simple page, I really ended up loving this. The colors and papers and these beautiful ornaments with added bows were just perfect! 

   Here are the files I've used, simple and sweet. 



    I have some blogging time off so I won't be back again until after Christmas so I want to wish you all a VERY blessed and happy Christmas! It's an amazing time of year and I am so excited to get this time with my family. And such a blessing to have my hubby home all of the winter break days with me and the kids. It's a gift in itself! 

   Lots of love, Leah 
post signature

1 comment:

Joan Smith said...

Well Hello Miss Leah....WOW I so love your Layout.....your photo is adorable and priceless!!
Your embellish ideas for this page is Amazing & Fabulous...I am so going to be using your clever & creative ideas when I do my Christmas Tree Decorating layouts for this years pics.
Hope you have a Very Merry Christmas!!!!! YOU so ROCK!!