Hey all! Welcome to the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons December blog hop! Were the design team focuses on projects using files from the shop! The always wonderful theme is...Anything Goes.
The blog candy for this hop is a $15 GC to the PPPR store. For a chance to win, you must be a follower of each blog and leave a comment on each blog. For extra chances, you can also "LIKE" Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons on Facebook and/or sign up for the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Newsletter. A random winner will be chosen for the prize on Tuesday, December 15.
You can pick up the Blog Hop freebies on Saturday and Sunday of the hop, only...then it will be available for sale in the store!!!
I had so much fun creating this holiday cookie baking layout! All the cookies were a new for me so I was excited to use those and a few others I can't get enough of, like the candies and flour! Love! It's so great how you can easy cluster die cuts and with some bold pattern paper, make such a striking page! The only embellishment I've added other then paper is a few gem stones.
1. The theme of this challenge is Anything Goes! The challenge projects can be ANY projects featuring Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons files. Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons products must be the FOCUS of the project.
2. Please link to your actual blog post...not to your blog. If you don't have a blog, you can add a photo of your project to the Anything Goes Challenge photo folder in the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Project Parade Facebook Group (link this to https://www.facebook.com/
3. You can enter as many different projects as you want for more chances to win.
4. The challenge will run for 3 weeks. You must link up your project by 11:55 pm CST on Saturday, Jan 2, 2016.
5. One random winner of a $20 Gift Certificate to PPPR will be chosen. Our Design Team will also choose our PPPR Top 3. Winners will be announced before our next challenge begins.
Okay my friends, thanks for coming by today and your last stop for today is over at Melissa's blog! Thanks SO much for coming by!
Nicole ~ http://teachdanz.blogspot.com/