Monday, December 28, 2015

Wanna Holiday Hug? ~Craftin Desert Divas~


Wanna Holiday Hug?

   Hi friends! Hope you all had an incredible holiday! I'm here sharing a Christmas card for CDD and I had so much fun making this! My only complaint is that I ended up trimming down (by using a CDD die) the stamped background and I wish I hadn't because it showed less and it turned out too cute. May have to repeat myself and make something else similar! Anyways, this darling set featuring my Christmas octopus (LOL) is on sale at CDD and so I'm featuring that today on the shop blog! Details can be found here!


   I am such a fan of creating my own pattern paper with stamps and this background turned out super fun! Love mixing sets and thinking outside the box to turn them into something Christmasy! I added some red and white bakers twine and a couple jingle bells. And then around the card added some jelly roll pen in a clear shimmer. Super pretty but hard to pick up on camera. Coloring is a mix of Distress Ink for the background and Spectrum Noir makers for the rest of the stamp coloring. 


Here are the products from our shop that were used...






Thank you as always for stopping in to visit!
post signature

1 comment:

Helen Gullett said...

Eek.... This is soooo cute! But I do not want a hug from jelly fish... LOL!!! Love the warmth though ;) Funshaker card, my friend!