Sunday, January 24, 2016

Craftin Desert Divas Shaped Card Linky Party




Hello friends! The theme for this Linky Party at Craftin Desert Divas is Shaped Cards! We would love to see all of your projects that fit this theme! To link, head over here, Craftin Desert Diva's Blog.

Every other Monday will mark the beginning of a new semi-weekly Linky Party over at the CDD blog. We hope you will share your projects with us! And don't forget about  the prizes! Every Linky Party will have a winner and a Top 3! The more times you link up...the more chances you have to win!!

Our Sponsors for this Linky Party are:

One 4"x 6" stamp set
One Digi Stamp of choice

$25 Gift Card (Regular Priced Items)

   Here's my shaped card! I was excited and have to say, this is my favorite linky party challenge so far. I think shaped cards is one of my all time favorite things to design and create! I don't make them nearly enough but always think they add a whole new level of uniqueness to give to a friend! 



   I let the design and shape take center stage but used pattern papers for added detail and a glitter pen here and there for some shine!


   And one of my most used CDD stamp sets...

Sending Love

   Hope you are having an incredible time checking out all our linky goodness! Can't wait to come visit you and see what you create too! Hugs! 
post signature

3 comments:

Tina H said...

This is such an adorable elephant!! Love this design!! Great work as always :)

Gail said...

Hi Leah - I got a good laugh reading "About you" - well some were very funny [the nail bitting- the sweet eater] - and some others -- as well - nice bit of information. :)

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and leaving such a lovely comment - I am so blessed to have you visit and share your amazing moment with God - those scriptures are so encouraging n 1 Peter you know - casting it ALL on Jesus [instead of me trying to do it all myself!] hehehe - Oh the flesh - I am always having the battle - but so blessed that the Victory was won in Jesus and my responsibility is to keep on keeping on until that wonderful day comes - I wish you a blessed week full of fun, laughter and adventure and keep on crafting - to God be the Glory - thanks again for stopping by - you made my day!

Gail said...

Your card is so lovely - love that sweet elephant and sentiment - beautiful job -