Good morning, if you are here for the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons blog hop, you are in the right spot! Did you start with there? If not, head back. Otherwise you should be rounding your way over here from having just visited Katy's blog!
We are getting inspired by COLOR this month. We'll be sharing projects we created using this color palette from Design Seeds that feature Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons files.
The blog candy for this hop is a $15 GC to the PPPR store. For a chance to win, you must be a follower of each blog and leave a comment on each blog. For extra chances, you can also "LIKE" Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons on Facebook and/or sign up for the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Newsletter. A random winner will be chosen for the prize on Tuesday, January 12.
Here are the files I've used today...
Don't forget you can pick up the Blog Hop freebie on Saturday and Sunday of the hop, only...then it will be available for sale in the store.
We have our PPPR Color Inspiration Challenge. The projects can be any project that features Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons files and the inspiration colors. The rules are below and then, link back to here: to join us!!! One random participant will win $20 to PPPR.
1. This challenge is a Color Inspiration Challenge! The challenge projects can be ANY projects featuring Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons files and the inspiration colors. Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons products must be the FOCUS of the project.
2. Please link to your actual blog post...not to your blog. If you don't have a blog, you can add a photo of your project to the Color Inspiration Challenge photo folder in the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Project Parade Facebook Group (link this to https://www.facebook.com/groups/471149956313209/).
3. You can enter as many different projects as you want for more chances to win.
4. The challenge will run for 3 weeks. You must link up your project by 11:55 pm CST on Saturday, Jan 30, 2016.
5. One random winner of a $20 Gift Certificate to PPPR will be chosen. Our Design Team will also choose our PPPR Top 3. Winners will be announced before our next challenge begins.
Ok, you got through my post, LOL...head onto Melissa's blog next! Thanks for joining us!
Nicole ~ http://teachdanz.blogspot.com/