Sunday, January 10, 2016

You Melt My Heart ~Craftin Desert Divas Snow Linky Party~



Looking for my Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbon post?
You can find that HERE!


   Hello friends! The theme for this Linky Party at Craftin Desert Divas is "Let It Snow"! We would love to see all of your projects that fit this theme! So go ahead and craft it and link it up on the Craftin Desert Diva's Blog.

   Every other Monday will mark the beginning of a new semi-weekly Linky Party over at the CDD blog. We hope you will share your projects with us! And don't forget about  the prizes! Every Linky Party will have a winner and a Top 3! The more times you link up...the more chances you have to win!!

   Our Sponsors for this Linky Party are:

One 4"x 6" stamp set
One Digi Stamp of choice

$25 Gift Card (Regular Priced Items)

   Here is my little snow creation and my first ever square card! Yep! Never ever and only because I don't have any square envelopes (I know, poor baby) but thanks for my hubby and his Christmas gift of the 123 Punch Board, I can easily make my own to size. But anyways, enough about that! Let me show you this...


   I did some no line stamping. The bear in Pumice Stone distress ink and the iceberg in Tumbled Glass. I used both Tumbled Glass and Broken China for the watercoloring, as well as that Pumice Stone for the bear. I did actually go over the bear with Prisma colored pencils as well. I added CDD sequins, heart dies from Pocket Pieces Hi (my die designs for CDD!) and then some Glossy Accent drops and liquid glue drops. Very fun creating that background! 


   So here are the goodies I used from the shop (links below each pic!)



   So appreciate you visiting today! Hope you are doing SO well! I've got 2 posts today so stay and look around! 
post signature

1 comment:

Tina H said...

This is fantastic! You are such a talent my friend! You always amaze me with your fabulous creations! Thanks for always inspiring me! Hugs!! :)