Sunday, February 7, 2016

Craftin Desert Divas Heart Linky Party


Hello friends! The theme for this Linky Party at Craftin Desert Divas is "Hearts"! We would love to see all of your projects that fit this theme! So go ahead and craft it and link it up on the Craftin Desert Diva's Blog.


Every other Monday will mark the beginning of a new semi-weekly Linky Party over 
at the CDD blog. We hope you will share your projects with us! And don't forget 
about  the prizes! Every Linky Party will have a winner and a Top 3! 
The more times you link up...the more chances you have to win!!

Our Sponsors for this Linky Party are:

One 4"x 6" stamp set
One Digi Stamp of choice

$25 Gift Card (Regular Priced Items)
   Over Valentines weekend I am getting to spend the weekend with some of my best friends! This will be our first time ever going away together as a group and we are SO excited! I wanted to do something for each girl so I made them each a card!

   I did no line stamping. Most images stamped in Old Paper Distress Ink or in Pumice Stone. Each was watercolored using Kuretake Gansai Tambi paints. 
   The tiny hearts were added with Worn Lipstick Distress Ink over a stencil. And of course, the darling heart dies from the CDD Pocket Pieces Hi die set!

   And the loooooooong list of supplies...

Chilly
Its All About Zoo
Punny Farm
So Long
Moose
Sending Love
Pocket Pieces Hi

   I hope my friends like these cards! They were a joy to create! Thanks for visiting! 
post signature

3 comments:

Tina H said...

Gorgeous cards my friend!! I love every single one!

Tara Bruening said...

Adorable!

Helen Gullett said...

Leah... These are super adorable and cute cards!! I love each of them :) And your coloring is fabulous.