Sunday, February 14, 2016

Crafty Valentines ~Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbon~


Crafty Valentines
   Leah sharing with you today and I've got a couple valentine cards I made for 2 of my girlfriends. One is a scrapbooker, one is not. But they both know that I am big into paper crafts so I thought these were perfect. There is something that goes back to my childhood with my love of office supplies. So when Lisa created this new set, I just knew right away I wanted to play with them! 
   I kept the design simple with a mix of a stamped sentiment and die cut sentiment. Then added some hearts to complete the valentine theme. I also used the stitched die cut shape for some background interest. 


   A little Wink of Stella on the hearts and black sentiment and that finished it up!


Stitched Shapes
   Quick post for this Monday, but I appreciate you coming by today! Have a great week! 
post signature

1 comment: