Welcome to our blog hop! If you are just finding me first, head back to PPPR to start. Otherwise you should be arriving here from Katy's blog?
We are Gettin' Crafty using PPPR files this month. The projects can be crafty projects, like home decor or kids crafts or sewing projects, or they can be craft themed! We can't wait to see!
The blog candy for this hop is a $15 GC to the PPPR store. For a chance to win, you must be a follower of each blog and leave a comment on each blog. For extra chances, you can also "LIKE" Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons on Facebook and/or sign up for the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Newsletter. A random winner will be chosen for the prize on Tuesday, February 16.
You can pick up the Blog Hop freebies on Saturday and Sunday of the hop, only...then they will be available for sale in the store! Don't forget to snag the freebie fun!
So this very weekend, I'm away at a cabin with some of my very closest friends! A first time for all of us to get away together and you know I'm having a blast! I thought since it's also Valentines weekend, I would make something cut for one of our dinners. I made place setting cards and then for something extra, will put a little bag of candy on each plate. Something small, but festive.
With the glitter paper, I didn't think these babies needed much else. But I did outline and add glitter pen to the rainbow curve and to the hearts.
These are filled with Starburst Favorite Reds! Perfect for the holiday!
Here is the file I've used...
I also want to remind you hoppers about our PPPR Gettin' Crafty Challenge. The projects can be any craft projects (something other than cards or scrapbook layouts), or they can be craft themed projects (these CAN be cards or scrapbook layouts) featuring Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons files. The rules are below. You can follow the link above to head to that challenge and to share your project there!!!
1. The theme of this challenge is Gettin' Crafty! Create any crafty projects (something other than cards or scrapbook layouts...like home decor, knitting projects, or kids crafts) or craft THEMED projects (these can be cards or scrapbook layouts). Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons products must be the FOCUS of the project.
2. Please link to your actual blog post...not to your blog. If you don't have a blog, you can add a photo of your project to the Gettin' Crafty Challenge photo folder in the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Project Parade Facebook Group (link this tohttps://www.facebook.com/groups/471149956313209/).
3. You can enter as many different projects as you want for more chances to win.
4. The challenge will run for 3 weeks. You must link up your project by 11:55 pm CST on Saturday, March 5, 2016.
5. One random winner of a $20 Gift Certificate to PPPR will be chosen. Our Design Team will also choose our PPPR Top 3. Winners will be announced before our next challenge begins.
If you need it, the line-up is below...otherwise, head on over to Melissa!!!
Thanks SO much for visiting me! I'll be back on Monday to share another PPPR project! =)
Nicole ~ http://teachdanz.blogspot.com/