Monday, March 7, 2016

Craftin Desert Divas Lots of Layers Linky Party


Hello friends! The theme for this Linky Party at Craftin Desert Divas is "Lots of Layers"! We would love to see all of your projects that fit this theme! So go ahead and craft it and link it up on the Craftin Desert Diva's Blog.

Every other Monday will mark the beginning of a new semi-weekly Linky Party over 
at the CDD blog. We hope you will share your projects with us! And don't forget 
about  the prizes! Every Linky Party will have a winner and a Top 3! 
The more times you link up...the more chances you have to win!!

Our Sponsors for this Linky Party are:

One 4"x 6" stamp set
One Digi Stamp of choice
$25 Gift Card (Regular Priced Items)

   And my project! This little sweetie will be going to my daughter soon since her 10th birthday is coming up! I enjoyed this card so much that this is one I can see myself repeating again! I die cut clouds in 3 different papers. Vellum, dot by Bazzill and a shimmer paper. After those were all glued I cut it out using our Fancy Frames die so all the edges would have our stitching detail. 


   And coloring this was SO much fun! I added lots of wink of stella and glossy accents to the wings and a fun sprinkling of colored gems. And of course, I layered the heck out of this using the rest of the Fancy Frames. 
   Here's the darling stamp set I used from this past weekends new release!!!
Magical Wishes
   Thank you SO much for visiting! Hugs all! 
post signature

No comments: