Saturday, March 5, 2016

Craftin Desert Divas March Release Blog Hop



Welcome to the CDD March Stamp Release Blog Hop. 
All stamps are in the CDD Shop and now available for purchase HERE.

I should be your first stop today and you should just be coming
by way of CDD? If not, head back here














   I'm super excited to share my projects with you today! A couple cards featuring some of our cutest CDD critters, new and old!


   I desperately tried to get a photograph showing the cow on an action wobbler! As soon as I saw this set, I knew I had to try that out with this cow! So much fun! I had fun die cutting some layers and a little scene for this guy and I love the chipboard frame and the soft vellum layer. Creating the background, cow and cherry print was so much fun! 




   Oh my goodness...was this fun to color! Anyone who's used color pencil will understand how long this took! A mix of no-line stamping and then some additional hand drawn scenery. All the color blending is done with pencil (no gamsol) I love the look with the creamy color but just enough pencil marks left that you know this is hand made! The last detail was cutting a frame, I think there's pushing 10 layers here but I really think it show cases the coloring well, adds a detail but doesn't draw much attention away. I love the fact that well colored cards need very little else for embellishing. 



   And the additional CDD goodies I used...




Here are the specials for this release:

**NEW SEQUIN MIXES will be on SALE starting at $1.00 !!

**FREE SHIPPING with minimum on orders placed!!

Shipping minimum order $10 in the USA use Code 10SHIP 
and $15 minimum every where else use Code 15SHIP

Enjoy this special for in stock items only thru 3/13 at 10pm MST
All Stamps and Dies are made in the USA.

**We will be giving away $50 DIVA DOLLARS to one lucky winner to spend in the CDD shop. 
All you have to do is join us for our 2 day hop and leave a comment on each project. The more you comment the more chances you have to win!! Winner will be announced on Monday.

We hope you have enjoyed this release and will join us again tomorrow for more design team inspiration.


Your next stop is the super talented: Mindy!!!!!
post signature

37 comments:

TracyM #6773 said...

COWABUNGA - your cow is SO CUTE and SO COOL, the wobbler action adds a extra FUN :)
LOVE your ADORABLE jungle scene and FABULOUS colouring too, well worth the time it would have taken to colour and to draw in the finishing touches. ... I can totally relate to how long it would have taken, I've only done no-line colouring once, will try it again one day!!!
THANK YOU for sharing!!!

vinita jain said...

Holy cow! Both of your creations are adorable! Love your amazing coloring work, so much efforts you put in!

Janet said...

Your cards are so fun and colorful!!! Love the cow sentiment lol put a smile on my face!!

Kandy Krazee said...

WOW!!!!!!!!!! Both you cards are absolutely fabulous!

Carol McGregor said...

Love, love the cow card. Still smiling. This release is terrific. Thanks for sharing.

Tara Bruening said...

Both are simply amazing. Your details are just fabulous!

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

My comment first reaction was Cowabunga and I see someone else had that comment. Your coloring & papers are wonderful for the Cow. Like the wild critters. Have a BEE-utiful day!
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Charity Chamberlain said...

Oh my goodness! Both of these cards are stunning! So beautiful yet so darn adorable! I LOVE them!

Valerija said...

Such a cute cards! Both of these are amazing. Love your great coloring.
Valerija xx

kelli horger said...

Love the cow!! So cute!

k. smith said...

Both cards are so full of an abundance of cuteness. I love the the color, design and arrangement on your more than adorable cow card.

red1979 said...

Great job on both these cards! Love how you mixed the old with the new.

Doudou said...

Beautiful cards!! Love love

Sue Reynolds said...

Both are exceptional cards...love all the layering and embellishments. In particular love the zoo one and the love scenery you created behind them.

Amanda Jones said...

These cards are both incredible! I love your coloring-it looks fabulous.

Barbara Krause said...

Awesome cards!

Robin 67 said...

So adorable. I love that cow too.

10s4funmom said...

Your cards are sooooooo adorable!

Leinzlove Tear Bears said...

Loving this! What cute cards!!

D.Ann C said...

The toucan's my fav! Love how you colored him!

M Samuelson said...

Cannot wait for my stamps to get here, you have given me so much inspiration. Thank you for sharing your beautiful work.

Raechelle Bellus said...

WOW! These are so cool!!! I absolutely adore the coloring on the second one! The time it took was well worth the end result!

Crafter said...

Love your projects!

Ilda Dias said...

Beautiful job with the new release! Great stamps!!!

Karen said...

Such cute cards! TFS!

Roberta Stevenson said...

OMG! I LOVE both of your cards! They are both so colourful and creative! Couldn't wait last night to order my new stamps as soon as they were available!

Debby Pannell said...

Leah,
Cowabunga I'm going wild over how amazingly awesome your cards are.
TTFN

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Wonderful projects. Really love all of your details. TFS

Liz O. said...

Your cards are adorable Leah! Great coloring on both Thanks for all the inspiration, have a wonderful day!

Ravensfans said...

Great cards! I like the extra spots on the cow background

Mindy Beverly said...

Wow, such Gorgeous cards!! I just love your coloring too!!

Krystal T said...

Beautiful!!!! Love every detail you put into this card and I love your fabulous hand drawn seen! TFS

Mary Nelson said...

THANK YOU Leah so much for sharing your beautiful cards! I have gotten so many wonderful ideas!

Betty Burgie said...

WOW they're amazing... thanks for sharing..

ScrappyTeacher said...

What a great wild birthday card. Thanks for sharing such detailed work!

Gail said...

Hi Sarah - your work is lovely - you did a fab job with the new releases - thanks for the hop have a blessed week

Karen Wilde said...

I'm going bananas over this toucan stamp! I love your designs and all the colors used. I'd love to know more about no-line stamping! And your cow card is MOO-velous!!