Today is the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbon Spring Break Blog Hop...if you haven't yet started, head back to PPPR's blog. Otherwise you should be here just coming from Katy's blog? Yes? Ok, doing good...
The blog candy for this hop is a $15 GC to the PPPR store. For a chance to win, you must be a follower of each blog and leave a comment on each blog. For extra chances, you can also "LIKE" Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons on Facebook and/or sign up for the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Newsletter. A random winner will be chosen for the prize on Wednesday, March 16.
You can pick up the Blog Hop freebies on Saturday and Sunday of the hop, only...then they will be available for sale in the store!!! Again, grab those here.
Here are the panels before they were adhered together...
We also have our PPPR Spring Break Challenge. The projects can be any spring themed or spring break themed projects featuring Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons files. Follow the link to share your project with us! One random participant will win $20 to PPPR.
1. The theme of this challenge is Spring Break! Create any spring or spring break project using PPPR files. Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons products must be the FOCUS of the project.
2. Please link to your actual blog post...not to your blog. If you don't have a blog, you can add a photo of your project to the Spring Break photo folder in the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Project Parade Facebook Group (link this tohttps://www.facebook.com/groups/471149956313209/).
3. You can enter as many different projects as you want for more chances to win.
4. The challenge will run for 3 weeks. You must link up your project by 11:55 pm CST on Saturday, April 2, 2016.
5. One random winner of a $20 Gift Certificate to PPPR will be chosen. Our Design Team will also choose our PPPR Top 3. Winners will be announced before our next challenge begins.
Next up is my friend Melissa....enjoy the hop friends!!!!!!!!!
Nicole ~ http://teachdanz.blogspot.com/