Saturday, March 26, 2016

You're Just Like Bacon ~Craftin Desert Divas~


You're Just Like Bacon...

   Hi friends! Happy EASTER weekend! I'm popping in today to share a card for Craftin Desert Divas. Something fun and masculine for my fun and masculine husband. LOL! I adore this stamp set, Kitchen Cuties and had a lot of fun stamping out this background. 


   This was done is more earth tones but you could easily stamp something tone on tone like this and shade with a similar color. I think there are lots of ideas for something like this. I was also able to create my own envelope which was so fun! And to have them coordinate is just an extra fun step! The envelope of course doesn't require any extra color or sharing. 

   Over the bacon I added Crackle Accents so its pretty cool in person (wasn't able to get a good photograph). I also used one of my most favorite EVER die sets. In Line Dies! The BEST assortment or unique shaped dies...love them! I used the border stitching to add a double stitched line along the bottom of the card.


Hope you enjoyed this card today! Here is the set I used today...



Thanks for stopping in!
post signature

No comments: