Monday, April 4, 2016

Craftin Desert Divas April Sneak Peeks FACEBOOK Hop

   
Hi gals! There's a couple things going on, I posted a card last night so there's stuff to see! But I also wanted to share this sneak peek on a project posted over at Facebook for the Craftin Desert Diva Facebook April Sneak Peek Hop.
   You can start the hop here or you can always find details on my FB fan page here. Thanks friends! This project holds a very, very special place in my heart! So hope you can check it out!

   I created these verse cards to stand in case my friends these were going to, wanted these to sit out. These were created and printed from the computer and then cut out using my CDD dies. Each front panel was popped on coordinating colors of fun foam. The stamp masking took some time but not nearly as much as the colored pencil coloring. Always time consuming but I think it is my favorite. All the flowers shimmer with the hope in Christ Jesus...and...a lot of Wink of Stella! hehe! 

   There are more photos over at FB! Hugs! 
   Hope to see you over there! 
post signature

No comments: