Sunday, April 24, 2016

Freehand Watercolor Roses ~Craftin Desert Divas~

   
Hi stampers, I'm blogging today to share a card for Craftin Desert Divas. I wanted to show case this beautiful, bold sentiment from Wishful Thoughts. And then created free hand watercolor roses. I was pretty tickled with how this turned out. And yes, I did practice a ton before I did this. I'm so glad I did because I would have jacked it up the first dozen roses, LOL! The background behind the die cut panel was ink over stencil. It just needed a bit of color. 

   The off the edge flowers were showcased further by using the In Line dies to create this angular piece, creating more interest then a regular rectangular panel. Also happens to be my favorite die set! 

   And here are the direct links to the stamp set and dies.

Wishful Thoughts
In Line Dies
   Happy Sunday all!
post signature

No comments: