Sunday, April 17, 2016

Mermaid Shaker ~Craftin Desert Divas Linky Party~


Hello friends! The theme for this Linky Party at Craftin Desert Divas is "Shake It Up"! We would love to see all of your projects that fit this theme! So go ahead and craft it and link it up on the Craftin Desert Diva's Blog.

Every other Monday will mark the beginning of a new semi-weekly Linky Party over 
at the CDD blog. We hope you will share your projects with us! And don't forget 
about  the prizes! Every Linky Party will have a winner and a Top 3! 
The more times you link up...the more chances you have to win!!

Here's what you could win for this Linky Party are:

One 4"x 6" stamp set

   I have to say that my crafty time has become shorter and shorter and there are times I feel rushed. "Having" to create in a certain amount of time, or something similar to that absolutely blocks my creativity. I want to craft when I want and create what I what, when I want. So with that being said, this card was a joy to make and reminded me why I love this hobby so much! My heart was so full that I just couldn't wait to make more and so the projects have been flowing...those, you'll have to wait and see! 

   I started with inking my background behind the mermaid. I flipped the Stitched Scallop die and used those as waves in vellum paper. Adding glitter to the edges. I was in love with watercoloring the little mermaid girl! I pulled out my junior high school bead collection and had the perfect colors to add to this! Score! 

   I thought this wreathe from Stitched in Circle was perfect to add some detail and had a seaweed vibe! I created this sea glass bottom to my shells using 4 colors of Liquid Pearls.


   I used a ton of CDD goodies! Here's the list and direct links!



Fancy Frames


Mix It Up


Stitched Scallop


Stitched in Circle

   Ok, wow, kinda a long post! Thanks for sticking with me! Hope you enjoyed the visit!
post signature

1 comment:

Lisa said...

So beautiful and sweet!! Love this.. she looks awesome watercolored! Yet another thing I haven't tried...lol...