Friday, April 15, 2016

Red Roses ~Craftin Desert Divas~


   Hey all, I'm with you today here for CDD and I have a card to share using one of the new floral sets released last week. The Flowers In Bloom set is amazingly beautiful! Tons of different flowers and options, sizes and extra leaves. Love! And just look at this card...


   Quite a bit of masking created this full and lovely floral scene. I also masked and combined parts of sentiments for a custom greeting. Masking is a must in stamping!!! 


   Simple white on white layering with a green pop of fun foam for dimension. Usually I like a lil' something in the background but really like the white layering using the Fancy Frames dies. The green fun foam does add some extra interest and lots of dimension, this is one thick card! 


   And here are the wonderful sets I used today.


Beach Bound
(sentiment- you are my)
Destination Fun
(sentiment- paradise)
   Hope you all have a wonderful relaxing and crafty weekend! Hugs! 
post signature

2 comments:

Helen Gullett said...

Soooo beautiful, Leah!!! I love your masking work. It is fabulous!

Garima said...

Nice