Sunday, May 15, 2016

Lunchbox Notes ~Craftin Desert Divas Linky Party~


   Hello friends! The theme for this Linky Party at Craftin Desert Divas is "Foodie"! We would love to see all of your projects that fit this theme! So go ahead and craft it and link it up on the Craftin Desert Diva's Blog.

   Every other Monday will mark the beginning of a new semi-weekly Linky Party over at the CDD blog. We hope you will share your projects with us! And don't forget about the prizes! Every Linky Party will have a winner and a Top 3! The more times you link up...the more chances you have to win!!
Our Sponsors for this Linky Party are:

One 4"x 6" stamp set
One Digi Stamp of choice

   I really wanted to use a mix of images and sentiments so I decided to make a set of lunch box notes. These little cuties would be great for your own kids, or for other kids in your life. I actually think I may box these up and use them for a teacher gift. I enjoyed this so much I may do something like this again. You know you've got a winning project when you want to do it again!


   I loved watercoloring these. The sturdy watercolor backed on printed paper give these a nice weighted feel instead of something flimsy. Good for sure, for a lunch box! Creating these was a breeze using CDD dies! 


   I rarely use only a single stamp set it seems but all this fun came from one set! Yum! LOL!



   As always, you've made me a happy girl by coming to visit me! Hugs! 
post signature

No comments: