Thursday, June 30, 2016

Get Well ~Craftin Desert Divas~

Get Well
   I'm over on the Craftin Desert Divas blog today sharing a card with everyone. Of course, I am sharing here as well. I really wanted to do something simple. It's funny how fun it is to do something just a bit different. I love the extra layers cut for the background and the bold, black embossed sentiment. 
   
   It is super simple using a paper trimmer to cut extra layers for die cuts. I love the interest it adds. I was thinking of adding black layers but in the end I am happy with how the sentiment and hearts really pop. After all 5 layers were adhered together I cut a stripe on an angle and then popped that. It's really neat in person. I like the mix of the bold black and the soft background paper. 
      Here are the CDD goodies used on today's card...
Wishful Thoughts
Fancy Frames
Pocket Pieces Hi
   Enjoy the rest of your week! Weekends almost here! 
post signature

No comments: