Sunday, June 26, 2016

Red, White and Blue Beach Scene ~Craftin Desert Divas Linky Party~



Hello friends! The theme for this Linky Party at Craftin Desert Divas is "Red, White & Blue"! We would love to see all of your projects that fit this theme! So go ahead and craft it and 
link it up on the Craftin Desert Diva's Blog.

Every other Monday will mark the beginning of a new semi-weekly Linky Party over
at the CDD blog. We hope you will share your projects with us! And don't forget
about the prizes! Every Linky Party will have a winner and a Top 3!
The more times you link up...the more chances you have to win!!

Our Sponsors for this Linky Party are:


Stamp set 4x6 of choice


One digi of choice

   I knew I wanted to find a way to make something beachy for this challenge. I practiced this background before making something that I could color. I'll admit, it was tricky getting the placement right. I wasn't totally happy with it but went ahead and used it but cut the base down (using a CDD die). That made the design centered better and then it was onto color. I used watercolor for this.

   Because this is pretty bold, I left off any sentiment and used embellishments that were a very close match to the painted colors. Simple but I really like the feel to the card. 
   I look forward to seeing your projects as well for this challenge! Here are the CDD goodies I've used...

Wish Upon a Star
Enchanted Tales
Fancy Frames
   Glad to have you visit! Hugs! 
post signature
SaveSave
SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave

No comments: