Thursday, July 28, 2016

Be Merry ~Craftin Desert Divas~

Be Merry
   I have a clean and simple card to share showcasing one stamp set from our most recent July release at Craftin Desert Divas. Can I tell you how in love I am with this set!  I can see Sweet Season becoming my go-to set for the holidays! 


   I created simple card with a white (dry) embossed background and Fancy Frame die panel. With an electrically die cut sentiment, popped and offset with red. Coloring of this image was done with Prisma pencils. I think this stamp set is just made for colored pencils, I like the texture and warmth and think it's a great combo for these images. I'll admit, this is one of my favorite cards in awhile ;)


Here are the CDD products used on today's card:

Sweet Season

Fancy Frame Die
   Remember we post daily over at the CDD blog, so there's always lots to see! Make sure to visit soon! We'll be glad you stopped by! Hugs!  
post signature

2 comments:

Helen Gullett said...

This is so adorable!

Gail said...

Good Morning Leah than you for stopping by my blog and leaving a lovely comment and especially letting me know you were baptized - congratulations on your confession of Faith - above all else I wish you good health and that you will prosper - may the Lord bringing you blessings and show you the STEPS He wants you to take during your Christian journey on life - Blessings my Christian friend - [are you doing any Bible Journaling? - Oh it so draws you to the Word of the Lord and plants it in your heart - at least it does for me] God Bless and have a wonderful SON-day! Blessings - Gail