Sunday, July 3, 2016

Birthday Lion Shaped Cards

    Hiya, I'm sharing a boy and girl shaped card set for Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons. I am always running low on birthday cards. Never have the right one I want, so I just thought maybe I ought to make a couple. I've always had a fondness for shaped cards so created this mixing a few cut file sets. 
   Aren't these darling? They are pretty little. The cards were sized to fit in a standard A2 envelope which means these are pretty small. But honestly, they are even cuter in real life with the smaller size! 
   For a tiny bit more interest, I've added stars and Wink of Stella to the balloons and to the cake. 
    Here are the files I've used...
Safari Love
Birthday Panda
(balloon)
Make a Wish
(small birthday cake, which I made into a 2 tiered cake)
   Okay, short and sweet today!
   Hope you all have a wonderful and safe 4th of July! Hugs to all! 
post signature

2 comments:

Rosie said...

Those are adorable Leah!

Dorlene Durham said...

Adorable Leah!! Your cards are always so great. I love your added details