Friday, August 12, 2016

Christmas in August ~Craftin Desert Divas~

   I'm posting over at Craftin Desert Divas today and I created a fun and quick holiday card. I used the July release holiday stamp set. I'll admit, kinda obsessed with it! What made this go a bit more quickly was using my Silhouette to die cut my sentiment. Backed with a fun holiday print. Then I added my svg stamped images. Colored with Prisma colored pencils. I framed the sentiment and rounded the card out by adding the large candy canes. 
   I am really a fan of the colored pencils with this set..gives it a cool, rustic charm. 
   Simple and darling little card! Here is the stamp set I've used on today's card, from our July release.
Sweet Season
   Well my friends, we are on a serious countdown until school! Just a bit over a week! So quick post and off to hang with the kiddos! Thanks for visiting! 
post signature
SaveSaveSaveSave
SaveSave

No comments: