Sunday, August 14, 2016

Clothed in Strength & Dignity ~Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons~

   Hi Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons fans, I'm pleased to be sharing this layout with you all today. It's a simple design but striking. I cut 3 oversized monarch butterflies and created my own masked background. I used one of the many beautiful background cut files offered in our shop. You can make something that could be reusable (like cutting stencil paper or something similar) but for this project, I wasn't worried about that. It worked just fine with paper, but with the texture paste did warp the paper so I had to work quickly. Which is part of working with texture paste anyhow. This simple design was created to highlight this photo of my daughter and my niece. 
   Here is a close up of the stunning butterflies. 
   This photo shows the super cool background!

   I am not much for journaling but the whole point in this page is really reflected in the journaling. I want to empower and teach my daughter, my niece who are the 2 most precious girls in my life that nothing will beyond them when they lean into their Creator. That they were created, planned far before their lives and are perfect in every way. Dignity and Strength be with them all their days. 
   Here are the PPPR files I've used today.
Monarch Butterfly
Background Lace 3
   Thanks for coming by!
post signature