Monday, August 22, 2016

Craftin Desert Divas August Release Blog Hop


Welcome to the Craftin Desert Divas August Release Blog Hop. We have some wonderful stamps and dies that we will be sharing with you.

All stamps are in the CDD Shop and now available for purchase HERE.













We also offer SVG stamp outlines for .99 they work perfectly with your cutting machine. You must have a program that opens these files. This is a great alternative to coordinating dies and much less expensive.

Here's what I've created for you...

   I had spent so much time coloring these that I was hesitant to add them to a card and that's where this layout started! Because I don't do it often enough, I used divided pocket protecters and was able to just add my photos. The idea came when I was going through old photos and reminiscing about my littles (school starts today so I was in a mood, LOL). The title idea and the stamps were just a perfect mix! 


   All images were colored with Prisma colored pencils. 



   Digi's available in the shop!

   

Here are the specials for this release:

**New Shimmer sequins will be on SALE for $1.00.

**FREE SHIPPING with minimum on orders placed.

Shipping minimum orders:

$10 USA use Code: 10SHIP

$15 International use Code: 15SHIP

Enjoy this special for in stock items only 8/22 thru 8/31 at 10pm MST
All Stamps and Dies are made in the USA.

   I am your last stop for today! Thanks for having joined us and please join us tomorrow for Day 2! We also have our Linky Party Watercolor challenge going on and you can find that here. And most post for that went up earlier today...just keep scrolling! =) 
post signature
SaveSave

5 comments:

Saundra said...

Leah, this layout is beautiful!! I love every single detail!

Sue Reynolds said...

Great pocket folders and layouts for your scrapbook pages...adorable and looked like a lot of work...great job.

red1979 said...

Great layout! Love your use of the genie with the title!

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Super fun layout. TFS

Roberta Stevenson said...

Your pages look amazing! Love your layouts and designs. Fantastic colouring too!