Thursday, August 25, 2016

No Line Genie Card ~Craftin Desert Divas~


   Hey guys! I'm posting with you today and sharing a card featuring Your Wish that was just released this week at Craftin Desert Divas! This longer styled, business sided card was a fun to create
and the bigger size makes it unique. Unique makes it more fun to give to someone, if you ask me! ;)


These beautiful images were stamped in the no-line style and colored with Prisma colored pencils. The clouds were hand drawn. I added some color into each cloud for fun and then a scattering of hand drawn glitter pen flecks. Super tickled each time I play with this set, I'm sure you guys are already fans!


Your Wish
   Kinda quick post today but this cutie pie card stands on it's own! Enjoy the rest of your week! 
post signature