Sunday, September 25, 2016

Crafting Desert Divas September Release

Crafting Desert Divas
September Release Projects
    Over on Facebook you will find our projects being posted for the September Release! So exciting! But I did also want to come here, of course, and share my projects! Both super different from each other. Let's start with Cupcake Cuties, these super mini images are simply the sweetest. The card sentiment is right on I guess! =) 

   I was out of town and this didn't post for yesterday! Ugh! Here we go...


(sentiment and 5cent)


    Ok- how about the total switch up with this next card! 


   I created a couple different things for the background. First the clear embossed roses (same stamp as red roses) and then below you'll see the tone on tone stamping with the smaller skulls from the set. I did some masking to create these trio of roses (otherwise the actual stamp image is 2 roses). I also masked to put these 2 skulls together. The sentiment is white embossed.




   That does it for this weekend! Hope you've been enjoying all the projects this week! We have one more day posting tomorrow at CDD so check it out! Thanks for coming by! 
post signature

No comments: