Friday, September 9, 2016

Magic Carpet Ride ~Craftin Desert Divas~

Anything is Possible
   Hey all! I am sharing this card today over at Craftin Desert Divas. Mastering Spectrum Noir markers is a little tricky and this card definitely gave me a coloring workout! But I am super tickled with how it turned out. The yellow backlit lightening is much more vibrant in real life but I think you can get a good idea on what it looks like. I love how a detail like that can really add so much to a stamped project. The stamp layering wasn't too bad, and mainly because the carpet stamp from the August release, Your Wish, was easy to cut! Then the design itself all takes place on a card panel cut from the largest die from Fancy Frames. 
   For dimension, because otherwise this would have been nearly a one layer card, I cut 2 carpets along the bottom and popped those. Then cut a lower panel with our Stitched Scallop die, perfect place to ground the card and add my sentiment. 
   Here are the CDD products used:
Your Wish
Stitched Scallop
Fancy Frames
   Enjoy your weekend and thanks for letting me share! I'll be back tomorrow with a special project to sneak peak from a Facebook hop! 
post signature

No comments: