Sunday, September 25, 2016

Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons and NEWS to share!

   
   Hey all! I'm posting at Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons today...keep reading the post and I'll share my SAD news with you all. I really wanted to play with making my own interesting background for a shaped card. Even if you keep a card a bit more simple, there are things you can do for serious impact. Like layering pattern papers using the Pocket Card 1 cutting file. I even designed the card base using this file so that the shapes matched perfectly. 


   I used a stamp from my stash and heat embossed the sentiment on the Sentiment Spots 3 banner shape. Some colored hemp and hearts also from my stash and I call this sweet little card done!

Pocket Card 1 Cutting File
Sentiments Spots 3 Cutting File

  My NEWS...well I have been with Lisa Norris, of Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons for nearly 3 years! Lisa has become a very cherished friend of mine and I honestly love her dearly. Not to mention that I have repeatedly said that she is one of the very BEST in the entire business of designers for cutting files (and more!). I will continue to purchase her designs. I will continue to purchase EVERY file in the Silhouette online store to show my support. However this is my LAST post for PPPR! Believe me, this was one of the hardest decisions I have made in a long time. That's how much Lisa and this team means to me! Thank you Lisa for your creativity, leadership and friendship! And love to all the PPPR DT! Hugs! 
post signature

No comments: