Monday, September 26, 2016

Sending Sunshine Sunflowers ~Craftin Desert Divas~

Sending Sunshine Sunflowers
   #CDDMONTHLY
   Yep, our hashtag for our super awesome NEW Social Media Challenge over at Craftin Desert Divas. So you create using CDD products, share on social media with #CDDMONTHLY and be eligible to win monthly prizes! Yay! 
   Hope you like this vibrant Fall card as much as I do! This one may have to stay permanently in my stash at home- I don't think I can give this away! 
   
   Here is our wonderful challenge photo to use for inspiration for your project you will share with us!


   And a close up to show off some of the dimension. I did multiple layers of foam tape to be able to achieve all the different layers. Of course, I created my own inked background. And all the images and dies are from an all time favorite CDD stamp set Autumn Wishes. Coloring with Prisma colored pencils.




   Thanks friends for stopping in! Don't forget #CDDMONTHLY
post signature

No comments: