Monday, October 10, 2016

Blessed Fall Card ~Craftin Desert Divas~ 10/10

We Are Blessed To Have You 
   Hey all! It is #CDDMONTHLY time! Create a project using a product from Craftin Desert Divas, be inspired from our Mood Board photo, then post to social medial with #CDDMONTHLY. We've got monthly prizes and of course, such a fun way to share our projects with others! 
   Our awesome Mood Board photo for October! 

   I did lots of layering for the background using rich fall pattern papers. I love this tone on tone red leaf paper! It was perfect for my die cut, stamped and embossed sentiment. I added some gold paint splatters to tie in with the sentiment and added touches to the stamped images. So pretty, so Autumn!
Plus (my very favorite stamp set from CDD!)


   Here are the CDD product photos and links for today's project...





   Have an incredible week!!!!!!!!!!!
post signature
SaveSaveSaveSave
SaveSave

No comments: