Sunday, October 23, 2016

Craftin Desert Divas October Release Sneak Peak Day 2

 
  Ok! Did you make it back for Day 2 of the Craftin Desert Divas October Sneak Peek Release (whoa- serious mouth full there!) but I have this super sweet card and matching gift tag set to share today! I created this for a special family member for Xmas! 

   I mixed some awesome CDD dies with some electronic die cutter pine trees, topped with a white pen to add snow.


   Ok, I did some serious sentiment surgery to make this sentiment. But guess what, the stamps are totally okay with being cut up! Sometimes it's the easier way to trying to mask.

   And the CDD products...Camping Critters mini animal set is the only thing missing...
Moose
Tis the Season 
Shaker Tag Dies


   Don't get sick of me yet! I have a couple more days of posting! Keep coming back! 
post signature

No comments: