Saturday, October 29, 2016

Craftin Desert Divas October Release


Craftin Desert Divas
October Release

   I am beyond excited to share these projects with you! I hope you love them because both of them were a lot of work! But super worth it. But did I mention the work? LOL! 

   Well today is the last day of our October Release Event. There has been an enormous amount of incredible projects shared and today, I personally shaved the best for last! 

   This first card features every critter from Santa's Helpers (minus one). These were stamped and masked to create these friends all hanging out together. I was able to stamp at one time, and then sit and trim all these out while I chilled on the couch with the family. Creating this card another time. The scene is watercolored with a soft snow falling over top.


   I mixed a bit of clear glitter with my texture paste over a confetti styled stencil. Taking care to scrape the small pieces that did overlap my sentiment to make sure that stayed nice and bold.




   As if I didn't get enough of trimming images and masking...I went even smaller! Each of these little nuts are a single stamp! And believe it or not...I did NOT go nuts making this! Yay! This is another favorite design of mine. In hindsight, I really wish I would have made multiples of this because it was a lot of work for a single card. 


   These images were colored with Spectrum Noir makers and details added with Prisma colored pencils, a white gel pen and a few gold highlights added to each. 




Autumn Wishes

   Thanks for sticking around and checking these out! Have a GREAT weekend! 
post signature

No comments: