Sunday, October 23, 2016

Craftin Desert Divas Social Medial Mood Board


   Who's in the mood? For another round of the Craftin Desert Divas Social Media Mood Board? Me! Pick me! I am sharing something more appropriate for the current holiday (in the midst of a bunch of Christmas card posts, LOL). This one layer card has such a cool vibe with the bold colored pencil colored over kraft. Love that look! 

   Don't forget how to share...post on social media and share using #CDDMONTHLY. Just create something that vibes from our Mood Board photo and uses some CDD product. 


   


Adventure Awaits

Autumn Wishes

Frightfully Cute

   Lots of stamp sets to create this little cutie! Ok! Hope you like...and...one more day, I'm posting again tomorrow! Yay! (Then, I promise you get a little break from me). 
post signature

No comments: