Sunday, October 16, 2016

Harvest of Happiness ~Craftin Desert Divas~

   Hi there, I'm sharing with you today here and over at Craftin Desert Divas. I created a card featuring CDD digital stamps as well as a couple additional stamps for details, like the extra leaves and the sentiment. We have some crazy sweet digi stamps over at the shop and I seriously can't believe this was my first time playing with them! 
   I was able to combine a couple digital stamps together to create a larger scene, which were then colored with alcohol markers. Actually, this card came together because of a mistake. I had created a background that I loved but messed it up when adding the sky (the color was too bold). So I ended up cutting out the entire top of the scene leaving only the hillside and images. I do think it ended up cute but it was worrisome for awhile! LOL! 

   Here are all the CDD products used on today's card.





    Thanks for stopping by! 
post signature

No comments: