Sunday, October 30, 2016

Winter Wonderland Dies

   Hi all! I'm sharing with you today and over at CDD and sharing a card featuring our stunning new Winter Wonderland dies. These beauties can easily be the centerpiece to any project, leaving little else needed! I am the biggest fan of these! 

   Repeat stamping of this amazing sentiment helped create a great back drop for this lovely holiday floral. I used my large Misti tool to help me move the sentiment for perfect placement without having to measure. I stamped in a light green and for the focus sentiment in gold embossing powder. I added some gold sequins from a CDD mix and there you go! I actually think I will make a few more of these and have this as my main holiday card to give out. I think it's a show stopper but it was fairly easy so it shouldn't be too bad to mass produce. 


Here are the CDD products used today
Winter Wonderland Dies
Tis the Season 
Couture Sequins
   Love, love, love having you stop it! Thanks! 
post signature

2 comments:

Georgiana said...

Very pretty!

Helen Gullett said...

Wow! Leah this is so beautiful and elegant. Love poinsettia a lot :)