Sunday, November 20, 2016

Another Die Cut Background Card ~Craftin Desert Divas~


Another Die Cut Background Card
Merry & Bright

   I am sharing with you today here and over at Craftin Desert Divas! I am so pleased to share this bright and happy winter card with you! Honestly think this is a card I could make over and over again. Too cute! 
   I made the main focus of this card the new Winter Wonderland dies. By creating a tone on tone background, as well as the multi colored circle panel. Which I layered some vellum over to soften it slightly. 

   I added this sweet little fox stamped image along with a sentiment from Santa's Helpers. Colored with Spectrum Noir markers. The sentiment was embossed and added to a hand trimmed banner. 
   
   If you've been around CDD or my blog, maybe you have recently seen my addiction to playing with this background? If not, you can find similar projects here and here. Check them out! 


Here are the products I used today.


Winter Wonderland Dies
Stitched in Circle Die
Have a good one! 
post signature

No comments: