Monday, November 14, 2016

Die Cut Background Holiday Card ~Craftin Desert Divas~


   I'll admit to a new obsession. This background! OMG, how I love it! So with that being said, you'll see it again (and again) coming up. Thanks to Craftin Desert Divas for creating this crazy amazing new Winter Wonderland die!


   So it's #CDDMONTHLY time! Our Social Media Mood Board Challenge! Create a project inspired by the mood board, use something from CDD and post into any media outlet with our hashtag. We've got monthly prizes and it's a great way to get your awesome creations seen! 

 
  Oh...that is a sexy background...


   Loving this card! I kept it monotone with the browns and golds but I love how all the details play off each other. Classy. I also like that this could easily be given to a guy as well, not too feminine.


   Here are the CDD links to the products used...some of my FAVS, I tell you!


(border stitch) 

   Enjoy your week friends! It's almost Thanksgiving week! Whoa! ;) 
post signature
SaveSave

No comments: