Saturday, November 5, 2016

My FIRST Planner Project ~Craftin Desert Divas~



Halloween 2016 Planner Spread


   So I'm kinda excited to being sharing my first ever planner page spread with you all! I used, of course, some Craftin Desert Divas goodies to create this. And seriously, I had one heck of a mess because I used so many bits and pieces of a ton of CDD stamp sets! 

   This actually took forever. Coloring and fussy cutting the pumpkins. Plus, it just being my first time. I have heard it said that these really do take time to put together and its true! But super fun! 


   Here's a close up of some of the details.


Here are the CDD products used

Sugar Skull Amor

Fright Night

Farmers Market

Autumn Wishes

Fancy Frame Die

Pocket Pieces Hello Die

Long list of goodies today! Thanks for stopping in! 
post signature

No comments: