Monday, November 28, 2016

Oh Nuts, Get Well Wishes ~Craftin Desert Divas~

Oh Nuts! Get Well Wishes!
   Hiya! Oh my, I sure do hope you all had the most amazing Thanksgiving. I do want to acknowledge that it's not always the easiest of holidays. I also know that some are dealing with enormous lost at this time and my heart goes out to them and to others that are hurting during this season. My prayers are with you as I'm not ignorant that this isn't just another happy holiday for all of us. 
   My card today is for CDD and our #CDDMONTHLY Social Media Mood Board Challenge. A mouth full but it's easy to play. Create a project inspired by our photo, share it somewhere on social media with our hashtag and there ya go...goodies to be won monthly just for sharing. Sweet! Don't forget to also share on the CDD gallery over on FB
   Here's our warm and cozy inspiration collage. 
   I thought this was gentle, warm and perfect for a pick me up for someone feeling a little yucky. I used white and browns and colored these little cuties with colored pencils. I used the smallest circle die to create these panels which were cut from the base, and then their own layer as well which I popped. 

   I used a few CDD goodies...

Autumn Wishes

Wishful Thoughts
Stitched in Circle Dies
   Thanks for stopping by today! 
post signature

No comments: