Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Oh So Very ~Craftin Desert Divas~


Oh So Very

   We have the best new script font stamp set at CDD! Beyond thrilled with it and can't wait to use it over and over. I used the new set to mix and match my very own sentiment! 


   I colored this sweet little card with colored pencils and added a drop shadow to all the stamping. Pretty thrilled at this card (this is one that I wish I had stamped multiples of). Definitely takes time to color but had I stamped a few copies, I could of colored at different times. Oh well. Maybe I'll remake another time?


   Hope you are enjoying our November Release week at CDD! Lots of projects to share all week long...join us




   Come back tomorrow...you'll LOVE tomorrow stamp set! Promise! 
post signature
SaveSave

1 comment:

Helen Gullett said...

And... this is oh so very CUTE!!!!!!