Monday, December 12, 2016

December Social Media Challenge

   Hi! I'm posting today to share a card for the Craftin Desert Divas monthly challenge, our Social Media Mood Board is a great photo collage for inspiration, it helps you create a project using something from CDD and then you just post using #CDDMONTHLY. So great, and don't forget to share on our FB gallery here

   Can I just say that I'm giving you all permission to make simpler cards! Nice of me, right? Though it's not always easy to keep to a more simple design, they can still be so cute! And you've got to give yourself permission to create, even if you have less time and that means not creating something that's over the top. So, with that being said, I really like this simple card. I took my time watercoloring this and fussy cutting it out and so went with a clean and simple base.

   I did a bit of masking to add the Santa hat directly to the gingerbread boy from Sweet Season. I cut a slit in the mug from Kitchen Cuties to add the candy cane from Tis the Season. I also mixed sentiments from both of those stamp sets as well.


   Here's our gorgeous Mood Board...

   And the product links...
Sweet Season
Kitchen Cuties
Tis The Season
   Hope you'll join us and share if you create! Don't forget #CDDMONTHLY
   Also, join us TOMORROW for a mini release! You will NOT want to miss the next 2 days! I'll be back to share! Hugs! 
post signature


SaveSave

No comments: