Thursday, December 1, 2016

Hello You ~Craftin Desert Divas~


   Oh gosh, I hope you like this card share today! I shared yesterday...and just a lot this week due to our November Release Week at CDD! Good stuff all week long. Today we are sharing for a DARLING new set called Hello You. Actually, you can find the entire new release here! Check it out!
   This card idea was my very first thought when I first saw this. To have this little gift sitting on some Christmas gifts. I so gotta make this again but do a birthday version! I used the matching single bow from Sweet Season and then drew the rest of the gifts and ribbon. Coloring was done with Spectrum Noir alcohol makers. Additions were done with a white and glitter gel pen. And just for something a tiny bit different, I clustered the snow as if it were falling from the left corner into the bottom right of the card. 


   Here are the sets I used...
Hello You

Sweet Season

Santa's Helpers
(sentiment)

   Hope you like this one!!! Thanks for visiting so often lately!!!
   
post signature

1 comment:

Dorlene Durham said...

Very nice Leah. I can totally see that as a birthday card too. Great versatility!