Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Winter Cheer ~Craftin Desert Divas Mini December Release~


   We have having a MINI Release for December for Craftin Desert Divas! Our beloved digi stamps are being made into stamps! Thanks to your suggestions and requests! We have 2 darling sets to share, today and tomorrow!

   Check out our event page here


   The images were colored mainly with Spectrum Noir markers, though I did add in a bit of colored pencil as well. I gave a light halo of yellow around the images using colored pencils. I did the same for creating an area to ground the images. And then I came in from the outside in with distress inks. 


     You can find all the details by heading to the CDD shop to purchase this sweet new stamp set! 

    I used our Stitched Circle Die and some sequins on the card! 

post signature
SaveSave

No comments: